The University of Bridgeport is awarding General Academic Scholarships for all qualified Undergraduate International Students to pursue a bachelor degree.
All awards are renewable yearly based on satisfactory academic achievement and good standing at the University of Bridgeport. All incoming undergraduate international students are automatically considered for these scholarship awards once all application materials are received by the deadline.
The University of Bridgeport is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded to the students up to $11,000 to $17,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Six Scholarships are awarded.
- Nationality: The scholarships are available for the international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available for the international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria: Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship. Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential. International undergraduate students who wish to apply for an athletic scholarship must take the SAT Examination. The Department of Athletics at the University of Bridgeport offers athletic grants (scholarships) to those individuals who demonstrate superior athletic abilities and meet the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and University of Bridgeport regulations for eligibility.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.